Delivered Through Moses
1. Did the Lord leave Israel in the bondage of Egypt?
No, God sent His servant Moses to deliver them.
2. When did Moses begin his work?
When God called him from the burning bush in the land of Midian.
3. Whom did God give to help Moses?
His brother Aaron, to be his spokesman.
4. Was Pharaoh willing to let Israel go when Moses told him?
No, God hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he would not obey God’s command.
5. When did he finally let Israel go?
After God showed His power by sending ten terrible plagues upon Egypt.
6. Which was the last of the ten plagues?
All the firstborn of Egypt were killed, while the children of Israel were spared.
7. How did Israel remember this deliverance afterwards?
They had to celebrate the Passover feast every year.
8. Did God take Israel to Canaan by the shortest way?
No, they had to pass through the wilderness by way of the Red Sea.
9. What happened at the Red Sea?
God made a path through the sea for Israel, but Pharaoh and his army were drowned.
10. How long was Israel in Egypt?
About 400 years.
MEMORY PROJECT: Hebrews 11:17-19