1. What took place in the beginning?
God created the heavens and the earth and all things in them.
2. When did God create all things?
About four thousand years before Christ was born. (4000 B.C.)
3. In how many days was creation finished?
In six days, and on the seventh day God rested.
4. How did God create all things?
By the Word of His power.
5. How did God make man?
God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life.
6. What else does the Bible tell us about man?
God made man in His own image, able to love and serve God perfectly.
7. Whom did God give as a help meet for Adam?
Eve, whom He made from a rib of Adam.
8. Where did God place Adam and Eve?
In Paradise, a beautiful garden in Eden.
9. What was Adam called to do?
As king of the earthly creation, Adam was called to serve God.
10. Was there sin and death in the beginning?
No, God saw everything that He had made, and it was very good.
MEMORY PROJECT: Learn the books of the Old Testament in order.