Third Galilean Tour
John 6; Mark 6-8
1. Why did Jesus send out His twelve disciples?
To preach the gospel and to heal the sick.
2. Where did Jesus go when He heard about the death of John the Baptist?
Into a desert place on the other side of the Sea of Galilee.
3. What miracle did Jesus perform near Capernaum?
Jesus fed more than five thousand people with five loaves and two fishes.
4. What was the result of the feeding of the five thousand?
The people wanted to make Jesus their king.
5. Was Jesus willing to become their king?
No, because His kingdom is heavenly and not of this earth.
6. Did the people still follow Jesus when He would not be their king?
No, they went away and followed Him no more.
7. What did Peter say when Jesus asked the disciples if they too were going away?
Peter said, “Lord, to whom shall we go? Thou hast the words of eternal life.” John 6:68
8. What miracle did Jesus perform in the country of Tyre and Sidon?
He healed the daughter of a Gentile woman who had great faith.
9. Why did the Lord return through Decapolis instead of Galilee?
Because after these things He would labor in Galilee no more.
10. What miracle did Jesus perform in Decapolis?
He healed a man that was deaf and had an impediment in his speech.
Memory Verse: “My kingdom is not of this world; if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence” John 18:36