The Third Missionary Journey
1. Where did Paul spend much time on his third missionary journey?
In the city of Ephesus, where he labored nearly three years.
2. Did Paul do more than preach at Ephesus?
Yes, he also performed many miracles.
3. What unhappy news did the apostle receive when he was in Ephesus?
He heard about the evils in the church at Corinth. Acts 19:21, 22; I Corinthians 1:11
4. Why did Paul leave the city of Ephesus?
Because Demetrius, a silversmith, caused a great uproar.
5. What took place at Troas?
While Paul was preaching, a young man fell from a third-story window.
6. What miracle did Paul perform at Troas?
Paul raised the young man from the dead.
7. Whom did Paul meet at Miletus?
The elders from the church of Ephesus.
8. What did Agabus the prophet foretell about Paul?
That Paul would be bound by the Jews in Jerusalem.
9. Was Paul afraid to go to Jerusalem?
No, for he said, “I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 21:13
10. What happened to Paul in Jerusalem when the multitude sought to kill him?
He was rescued from the wicked Jews by a Roman captain.
Memory Verse: “For I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.” II Timothy 1:12b