The Second Missionary Journey
Acts 17, 18
1. What did the unbelieving Jews do in Thessalonica?
The Jews stirred up evil men to persecute the apostles.
2. Where did Paul go from Thessalonica?
To Berea, where the believers searched the Scriptures daily and received the gospel.
3. Why did Paul leave Berea?
Evil Jews from Thessalonica came there and stirred up the people against him.
4. How did the Athenians receive Paul’s preaching?
Many mocked when he began to speak about the resurrection.
5. Where did he go from Athens?
To Corinth, where he labored for a year and a half.
6. Who were Aquila and Priscilla?
They were tent-makers in Corinth with whom Paul stayed.
7. Were the apostle’s labors fruitful in Corinth?
Yes, for the Lord had many people in this city.
8. Who were among the believers in Corinth?
Crispus, the chief ruler of the synagogue, and his family.
9. Where did Paul go from Corinth?
He returned to Jerusalem to keep the feast of Pentecost.
10. What can you say about this second missionary journey?
That the gospel was spread into Europe.
Memory Verse: “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.” Romans 1:16