Jesus in Galilee
Luke 4, 5
1. What second miracle did Jesus perform in Cana?
He healed the son of the nobleman.
2. Why was this such a great miracle?
The son was sick in Capernaum.
3. Did the nobleman believe in Jesus?
Yes, he and his family believed.
4. What did Jesus do in Nazareth?
Jesus taught the people.
5. What did Jesus show them from the prophets?
That He was the promised Christ.
6. Did the people believe Him?
No, they tried to kill Him.
7. How did the people try to kill Him?
They tried to push Him off a cliff.
8. How did Jesus escape from them?
He passed through the midst of them.
“I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” Luke 5:32