Jesus Goes Through Samaria
John 3, 4
1. Who came to Jesus at night?
Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews.
2. What did Jesus say about the way of salvation?
That we must be born again to believe in Jesus.
3. What did He tell Nicodemus about Himself?
That God sent His Son to be our Savior.
4. What way did Jesus take from Jerusalem to Galilee?
He went through Samaria.
5. Whom did Jesus meet in Samaria?
A woman at Jacob’s well.
6. What did Jesus make plain to this woman?
That she was a sinner.
7. Of what did Jesus speak to her?
Of the water of life.
8. Who could give her that water of life?
Jesus Himself, because He was the promised Savior.
9. Did she believe in Him?
Yes, and many others did also.
“God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.” John 4:24