Jesus’ Early Life On Earth
Matthew 2, Luke 2
1. Who wanted to kill Jesus?
Wicked king Herod.
2. How did Herod try to kill Jesus?
He killed all the babies of Bethlehem.
3. How did Jesus escape?
His parents fled with Him to Egypt.
4. How long did they stay in Egypt?
Until Herod was dead.
5. How old was Jesus when His parents took Him to the temple?
He was twelve years old.
6. What did Jesus do when Joseph and Mary went home?
He stayed behind in the temple.
7. What was Jesus doing when His parents found Him?
He was talking to the teachers.
8. What did Jesus tell His parents?
“Wist ye not that I must be about my Father’s business?”
9. What does the Bible tell us about Jesus’ boyhood?
That He always obeyed His parents.
“And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.” Luke 2:40