Paul’s Third Missionary Journey
1. How long did Paul stay at Ephesus?
He stayed there about three years.
2. What did Paul do there?
He preached and did miracles.
3. Did many believe?
Yes, many believed through Paul’s preaching.
4. Who opposed Paul at Ephesus?
Demetrius, who made silver shrines for Diana.
5. Why did Demetrius oppose Paul?
He was afraid that Paul’s preaching would hurt his business.
6. What did he cause the people to shout?
“Great is Diana of the Ephesians.”
7. What happened to Paul at Jerusalem?
He was put in prison by the Jews.
8. Where was Paul taken later?
He was taken as a prisoner to Rome.
9. What took place on the way to Rome?
He was shipwrecked in a storm.
10. What did Paul do in Rome?
He preached, even though he was a prisoner.
“I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.” II Timothy 4:7