Paul’s First Missionary Journey
Acts 9, 13, 14
1. Who watched while Stephen was stoned?
Saul, who later was called Paul.
2. Why did Saul go to Damascus?
To persecute the Christians there.
3. Who appeared to Paul on the way?
Jesus, who said, “Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?”
4. To what did God call Paul?
God called him to be an apostle to the Gentiles.
5. Who went along with Paul to preach?
Barnabas went with him.
6. What happened in Antioch?
The Jews put Paul and Barnabas out of the city.
7. Whom did Paul heal in Lystra?
A lame man.
8. What did the people think when they saw this miracle?
That Paul and Barnabas were gods.
9. How did Paul suffer in Lystra for Christ’s sake?
He was stoned by the Jews.
“Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” Mark 16:15