1. How did Jesus die?
Jesus died on the cross.
2. When was Jesus nailed to the cross?
At nine o’clock on Friday.
3. Who were crucified with Jesus?
4. What did the one thief say to Jesus?
“Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.”
5. What did Jesus answer him?
“Today thou shalt be with me in paradise.”
6. What happened at noon?
It became dark for three hours.
7. What did Jesus cry out at the end of the darkness?
“My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?”
8. Who buried Jesus?
Joseph and Nicodemus buried Him.
9. Why did Jesus die?
To save us from our sins.
“I lay down my life for my sheep.” John 10:15