1. Where did Jesus keep the Passover feast?
In an upper room with His disciples.
2. What was the first thing that Jesus did when they came into the upper room?
He washed His disciples’ feet.
3. What did Jesus tell them at the feast?
“One of you shall betray me.”
4. What did Jesus say to Judas?
“That thou doest, do quickly.”
5. What did Jesus pray in Gethsemane?
“If it be possible, let this cup pass from me.”
6. Could the disciples stay awake with Him?
No, they slept while Jesus prayed.
7. Who came to Gethsemane to find Jesus?
Judas, with a large band of soldiers.
8. Did they take Jesus?
Yes, because He gave Himself up willingly.
9. What sin did Peter commit that night?
He denied Jesus three times.
“This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.” Mark 14:24