On the Way to Jerusalem
Luke 19, John 12
1. What did Jesus tell His disciples at this time?
That He would suffer and die in Jerusalem.
2. Whom did He meet as He came near Jericho?
He met a blind beggar sitting by the way.
3. What did this blind beggar call to Jesus?
“Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.”
4. Did Jesus have mercy on him?
Yes, He made him see.
5. Whom else did Jesus meet in Jericho?
Zacchaeus, who climbed a tree to see Jesus.
6. What did Jesus say to him?
“Come down, for today I must abide at thy house.”
7. Were the rest of the people angry about this?
Yes, because they called Zacchaeus a sinner.
8. What took place in Bethany?
Mary anointed His feet with precious ointment.
9. Why did Mary anoint Jesus?
Because she believed that He would arise from the dead.
“For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.” Luke 19:10