Lazarus Raised from the Dead
1. Where did Jesus often stay?
At the home of Mary and Martha.
2. Where did Mary and Martha live?
In Bethany, near Jerusalem.
3. What was their brother’s name?
4. What happened to Lazarus one day?
He became sick.
5. Why did his sisters send for Jesus?
They called Jesus to come and heal Lazarus.
6. Did Jesus come at once?
No, He waited until Lazarus had died.
7. What did He do when He came?
Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead.
8. Why was this such a great miracle?
Because Lazarus was dead four days.
9. Did the wicked Jews believe in Jesus then?
No, they sought the more to kill Him.
“I am the resurrection and the life.” John 11:25