Jesus at Jerusalem
John 8, 9
1. Who met Jesus on the way to Jerusalem?
Ten lepers, who asked Jesus to heal them.
2. Did Jesus heal these ten lepers?
Yes, they were healed as they went to the priest.
3. How many came back to thank Jesus?
Only one, and he was a Samaritan.
4. How did the Jews in Jerusalem show that they hated Jesus?
They took up stones to kill Him.
5. Why could the Jews not stone Him?
He was gone from their sight.
6. Whom did Jesus heal in Jerusalem?
A man who was born blind.
7. Why were the Jews angry about this?
Because they hated Jesus.
8. Why did the Jews say that He could not be the Christ?
Because He healed a man on the Sabbath day.
9. Did the man who was healed believe in Jesus?
Yes, and he worshiped Jesus.
“If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” John 8:36