Jesus on the Mount
Matthew 16, 17
1. What did Jesus begin to tell His disciples?
That He must suffer and die.
2. What else did He tell them?
That He would arise again from the dead.
3. Where did Jesus go with three of His disciples?
He went to a mountain to pray.
4. Which three disciples were with Him?
Peter, James, and John.
5. What happened on the mountain?
The disciples saw Jesus in His heavenly glory.
6. Who appeared with Jesus there?
Moses and Elijah, who spoke with Him.
7. What did they speak about?
About His death and resurrection.
8. What did the voice from heaven say?
“This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.”
9. What great miracle did Jesus perform when He came from the mountain?
He healed a boy that had a devil.
“And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Matthew 16:16