The People Want to Make Jesus Their King
1. What miracle did Jesus perform near Capernaum?
He fed five thousand men, besides women and children.
2. Why was this such a great miracle?
Because He had only five loaves of bread and two fishes.
3. Was there still some food left?
Yes, there were twelve baskets full.
4. Where did Jesus go after this miracle?
He went into a mountain to pray.
5. Where did Jesus send His disciples?
He sent them to cross the sea alone.
6. What happened while the disciples crossed the sea?
A terrible storm arose.
7. Did Jesus come to help them?
Yes, He walked to them on the water.
8. What did the people want to do at this time?
The people wanted to make Jesus their king.
9. Was He willing to be their king?
No, for His kingdom is heavenly.
10. Were the people angry with Him?
Yes, many followed Him no more.
“Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.” John 6:68