Elijah and Ahab
I Kings 17
1. Did the kingdom of Israel have any good kings?
No, they were all wicked.
2. Which king was especially wicked?
King Ahab, who married wicked Jezebel.
3. Did Ahab want Israel to serve God?
No, he made them serve Baal.
4. How did Ahab make the people serve Baal?
He killed those who served God.
5. Which prophet came to Ahab?
The prophet Elijah.
6. What did Elijah tell Ahab?
That there would be no rain for a long time.
7. Where did Elijah go during the famine?
He went to hide by the brook Cherith.
8. How did God feed Elijah there?
God commanded the ravens to bring him food.
9. Where did God send Elijah after the brook was dry?
To the home of a poor widow in Sidon.
10. How did God care for Elijah and the widow?
God gave them oil and meal every day.
“But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Phil. 4:19