David As King
II Samuel 2-12
1. Who became king after Saul died?
David, who feared the Lord.
2. Where did David live?
3. What did David bring to Jerusalem?
The ark of God.
4. What did David plan to build in Jerusalem?
A beautiful temple of God.
5. Did David build this temple?
No, God told him that Solomon would build it.
6. Tell of one sin that David committed.
He took another man’s wife.
7. How did David try to hide this sin?
He killed this man by putting him in the front line of battle.
8. Was David sorry for this sin?
Yes, but not until God sent Nathan, the prophet, to him.
9. How did God show that He was displeased with David?
God made his son sick, that he died.
10. Did God punish David in other ways?
God brought many troubles in his family.
“Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.” Psalm 32:1