Book of Nehemiah
1. Who was Nehemiah?
A cupbearer to the king.
2. What did Nehemiah hear about the Jews?
That they were not building the walls of Jerusalem.
3. What did Nehemiah do when he heard this?
He asked the king to let him go to Jerusalem.
4. What was the first thing Nehemiah did in Jerusalem?
He looked at the walls at night.
5. Did Nehemiah start to build the walls?
Yes, he set all the people to work.
6. How were the people troubled?
Wicked men tried to stop the work.
7. Did they stop the work?
No, Nehemiah gave the people swords.
8. Did these wicked men bother them still more?
Yes, they lied to the people about Nehemiah.
9. How were the walls built so quickly?
God helped His people to build.
“O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.” Psalm 84:12