Josiah, King of Judah
II Kings 22, 23
1. Who was the last good king of Judah?
2. How did Josiah show that he feared God?
He broke down the idols.
3. Did Josiah repair the temple?
Yes, he hired men to do it.
4. What did the workmen find in the temple?
A book of the law.
5. What did the king do with the law?
He read it to the people.
6. What did Josiah command the people to do?
To keep the Passover.
7. Was it a great feast that the people held?
Yes, for years there was not one like it.
8. How did Josiah die?
He was killed in battle.
9. Did the people continue to serve God?
No, they became still more wicked.
10. Of what did the Lord warn the people?
That He would punish Judah as He did Israel.
“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” Psalm 119:105