Manasseh, King of Judah
II Chronicles 33
1. Who became king after Hezekiah?
His son, Manasseh.
2. Was Manasseh a good king?
No, he was very wicked.
3. What wicked deed did Manasseh do?
He sacrificed his children to idols.
4. How else did Manasseh sin against God?
He killed the people of God.
5. How did God punish Manasseh?
He was put in prison in Babylon.
6. What did the Lord do to Manasseh in prison?
God made him sorry for his sins.
7. Did Manasseh stay in prison?
No, he became king again.
8. How did Manasseh show that he was sorry for his sins?
He took the idols out of the temple.
9. Did Manasseh also restore the worship of God?
Yes, the priests might sacrifice to God again.
10. Did the people really repent?
No, they soon turned back to their sins.
“For thy name’s sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity, for it is great.” Psalm 25:11