Hezekiah Becomes Sick
1. Who came to fight against Hezekiah?
The king of Assyria with his army.
2. How did he try to frighten Hezekiah?
He sent letters to him.
3. What did these letters say?
That God could not help Hezekiah.
4. What did Isaiah tell Hezekiah to do?
To trust in the Lord alone.
5. How did God help Hezekiah?
God killed the army of Assyria.
6. What happened to Hezekiah about this time?
He became very sick.
7. What did Hezekiah pray in his sickness?
He prayed to be made well.
8. Why did he pray to be made well?
Because he had no son to be king.
9. Did the Lord hear his prayer?
Yes, God made him well and gave him a son.
10. Who was this son?
“The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?” Psalm 27:1