The Prophet Elisha
II Kings 2-5
1. Did Elijah die?
No, God took him to heaven.
2. How did God take him to heaven?
By a chariot of fire in a whirlwind.
3. Which prophet took Elijah’s place?
Elijah’s servant, Elisha.
4. How did some children mock Elisha?
They cried: “Go up, thou bald head.”
5. How did God punish these children for this?
Two bears killed 42 of them.
6. Who came to Elisha to be healed?
Naaman, a leper from Syria.
7. How did Naaman know about Elisha?
A Jewish girl told him.
8. How was Naaman healed?
He washed himself in the Jordan River seven times.
9. What sin did Elisha’s servant commit?
He took presents from Naaman.
10. How was Elisha’s servant punished?
He became a leper.
“My father, my father, the chariots of Israel, and the horsemen thereof.” II Kings 2:12