I Samuel 10-15, 28, 30
1. Why did the people want a king?
They wanted to be like the other nations.
2. Did God give them a king?
Yes, Saul, of the tribe of Benjamin.
3. Was Saul a good king?
No, he was very wicked.
4. How did Saul show that he was wicked?
He disobeyed God’s command.
5. How did God punish Saul?
God took the kingdom from him.
6. Did God speak to Saul after that?
No, God did not speak to him anymore.
7. When did Saul want to seek help from God?
Before a battle with the Philistines.
8. Where did Saul go since God would not speak to him?
During the night he went to a witch.
9. Who spoke to Saul there?
Samuel, who told him that he would die.
10. How did Saul die?
He killed himself in the battle.
“For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.” Psalm 1:6