Abraham Moves to Canaan
1. What did God tell Abraham to do?
To go to the land which God would show him.
2. Where did God bring Abraham and Sarah?
To the land of Canaan.
3. What did God promise Abraham?
To give his children this whole land.
4. Of what was the land of Canaan a picture?
5. What else did God promise Abraham?
As many children as the stars in the heavens.
6. Did Abraham and Sarah have any children as yet?
Not yet, and they were already very old.
7. Why did Abraham go to Egypt?
Because there was a famine in the land of Canaan.
8. Did God want Abraham to go to Egypt?
No, God sent him back to Canaan, for God would care for him there.
9. How did Abraham know that God would bless him?
God said, “Fear not, Abraham, I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.”
10. Was Abraham sure that God would bless him?
Yes, he believed in God.
“For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.” Hebrews 11:10