The Book of Job 1, 2, 42
1. What does the Bible say of Job?
That Job feared God.
2. Did God bless Job?
Yes, God gave him ten children and much cattle.
3. What did the devil want to do to Job?
He wanted to make Job curse God.
4. How did the devil plan to do this?
By taking from him all that he had.
5. Did God give the devil power against Job?
Yes, Job lost all his riches and all his children in one day.
6. Did Job suffer still more?
Yes, he became very sick.
7. Did his three friends help him in his suffering?
No, they only added to his trouble.
8. What did Job answer them?
He said, “I know that my Redeemer lives.”
9. How did Job act in his suffering?
He was very patient.
10. Did God bless Job for his patience?
Yes, God doubled his riches, and gave him ten children.
“The Lord gave, the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.” Job 1:21