The Days After the Flood
1. Give the names of Noah’s sons.
Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
2. What does the Bible tell about Ham?
That Ham mocked his father.
3. What did Noah say of Ham’s sin?
He said that Ham’s son would be cursed.
4. What did Noah say about Shem?
That God would be Shem’s God.
5. And what did Noah say about Japheth?
That he would share in Shem’s blessing.
6. Name one of the sons of Ham.
Wicked Nimrod, who was a great hunter.
7. What wicked thing did men do at this time?
They began to build a tower.
8. Why did these wicked men build a tower?
They wanted to stay together.
9. Did they finish their tower?
No, God changed their speech.
10. What happened to these wicked men after that?
They were spread over the whole earth.
“The Lord preserveth all them that love him, but all the wicked will he destroy.”