The Fall of Man
1. Did Adam and Eve stay in Paradise?
No, God drove them out of Paradise.
2. Why were they driven from Paradise?
They disobeyed God.
3. How did Adam and Eve disobey God?
They ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
4. Why was it wrong to eat of this tree?
Because God told them not to eat of it.
5. Who tempted Eve to eat of that tree?
Satan, a wicked, fallen angel.
6. How did Satan come to Eve?
He used the serpent to talk to Eve.
7. Did Eve listen to Satan?
Yes, she ate of the tree and gave to Adam also.
8. Did we also die in Adam?
Yes, we are all dead in sin.
9. What did God promise?
A Savior, to save us from our sins.
“And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.” Genesis 3:15