Book of Ruth
1. Why did Naomi go to Moab?
Because there was a famine in Israel.
2. What did her two sons do in Moab?
They married women of Moab.
3. Did the Lord bless Naomi’s family in Moab?
No, her husband and two sons died.
4. What did Naomi learn from these deaths in her family?
That she must go back to her own country.
5. Did Ruth and Orpah both go back with Naomi?
No, only Ruth went along.
6. Why did Ruth go along with Naomi?
Because she loved God.
7. What did Ruth say?
“Thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God.”
8. How did Ruth meet Boaz?
She picked up grain in the fields of Boaz.
9. Did she later marry Boaz?
Yes, and she became the great-grandmother of David.
“Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee.” Ruth 1:16