1. Whom did the Lord call to fight the Philistines?
2. What did the angel tell Samson’s parents about him?
That he would be a Nazarite.
3. How was Samson able to fight all alone?
The Spirit of the Lord made him very strong.
4. Why did Samson catch 300 foxes?
To burn the corn of the Philistines.
5. What did he do with a jaw bone?
He killed a thousand Philistines.
6. What did Samson do with the gates of a city?
He carried them to a high hill.
7. What sin did Samson commit?
He married heathen women.
8. What happened when his hair was cut?
He lost his strength.
9. What did the Philistines do to Samson?
They cut out his eyes and put him in prison.
10. Did God hear Samson’s prayer in the temple?
Yes, and many Philistines were killed when the temple fell.
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?” Psalm 27:1