Ehud and Deborah
1. Did Israel serve the Lord after Joshua died?
No, they forgot God and served idols.
2. How was Israel punished?
God gave them into the hands of their enemies.
3. Did God also help them?
Yes, He caused them to repent, and sent judges to help them.
4. Name one king who came into Canaan to rule over Israel.
Eglon, the king of the Moabites.
5. How did Ehud deliver Israel from the Moabites?
Ehud stabbed Eglon with a sword.
6. Who was judge when the Canaanites ruled over Israel?
Deborah, who was also a prophetess.
7. Whom did she command to fight against the Canaanites?
Barak, who was afraid to go unless she went along.
8. Did the Canaanites have a strong army?
Yes, they even had horses and chariots.
9. How did the Lord give Barak the victory?
God sent a storm, and the enemy had to flee on foot.
10. What happened to the captain, Sisera?
Sisera was killed by a woman while he hid in her tent.
“Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and He saveth them out of their distresses.” Psalm 107:19