1. Were the people of Israel happy in Egypt?
No, a cruel king arose who made them work hard.
2. What did the king command the Israelites to do?
To throw all their baby boys into the river.
3. Who was born at this time?
A beautiful boy whose name was Moses.
4. Did his father and mother throw him into the river?
No, they made a basket and set it in the river.
5. Why did Moses’ parents set the basket in the river?
So that the king’s daughter would find him.
6. Did the king’s daughter take care of Moses?
Yes, until Moses was grown up.
7. Did Moses become her son?
No, he wanted to help the people of God.
8. How did Moses try to help God’s people?
He killed an Egyptian, and had to flee to Midian.
9. Who appeared to Moses in Midian?
God appeared to him in a burning bush.
10. Why did God tell him to go back to Egypt?
To lead Israel out of the land.
“By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter.” Hebrews 11:24