Joseph as Ruler in Eqypt
1. How did God show that He was with Joseph in prison?
The keeper of the prison liked Joseph.
2. Who were brought into the prison with Joseph?
The king’s butler and baker.
3. Why were the butler and the baker sad one day?
God gave each of them a dream.
4. And what happened when these dreams troubled them?
God showed Joseph what these dreams meant.
5. To whom else did God give dreams?
To Pharaoh, the king of Egypt.
6. Who explained the king’s dreams?
Joseph, who was brought out of prison to do this.
7. How did Pharaoh reward Joseph?
He made him ruler of the land.
8. Who came to Joseph?
His brothers came to buy food.
9. Did they know Joseph?
Not until Joseph told them who he was.
10. Was Jacob glad to hear that his son was still living?
Yes, he and his sons came to live in Egypt.
“Ye thought evil against me; but God meant it for good.” Genesis 50:20