1. Why did Abraham send his servant to Haran?
To get a wife for Isaac.
2. Why did he go to Haran for a wife?
Isaac might not take a wife from the people of the land.
3. How did the servant find a wife for Isaac?
He prayed that God would help him find her.
4. Who became Isaac’s wife?
5. How many children did Isaac and Rebekah have?
God gave them twins, Jacob and Esau.
6. What did God tell Rebekah before these children were born?
That He loved Jacob, but hated Esau.
7. How did Esau show that he was wicked?
He sold his birthright for a mess of pottage.
8. Was Jacob honest in seeking the blessing?
No, he lied to his father.
9. How did Jacob lie to his father?
He pretended that he was Esau.
10. What happened when Esau sought to kill Jacob?
Jacob fled to his uncle Laban.
“By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.” Hebrews 11:20