Lot Saved from Sodom
Genesis 13, 19
1. Who came with Abraham into Canaan?
His nephew Lot, with his wife.
2. Why did Abraham and Lot separate?
Because there was not enough grass for all their cattle.
3. Where did Lot choose to live?
Near the wicked cities of Sodom and Gomorrah.
4. Was Lot happy in Sodom?
No, but his family felt at home there.
5. What did God tell Abraham about Sodom?
That God was going to destroy that wicked city.
6. Did Abraham pray for Sodom?
No, he prayed only for God-fearing Lot.
7. Did the Lord spare Lot?
Yes, two angels led Lot and his family out of thy city.
8. What happened to Lot’s wife?
She was changed into a pillar of salt.
9. What happened to these wicked cities?
God rained fire and brimstone from heaven upon them.
10. Of what is the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah a sign?
Of the end of the world.
“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give to every man according as his work shall be.” Revelation 22:12