1. Who is your Creator?
2. How many Gods are there?
There is only one God.
3. Did God create all things?
Yes, in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
4. What did God create on the first day?
The heaven and the earth, and also light.
5. What did God create on the second day?
6. What did God create on the third day?
The dry land, the grass, the trees, and the flowers.
7. What did God make on the fourth day?
The sun, the moon, and the stars.
8. What did God form on the fifth and sixth days?
The fish and the birds, the animals and man.
9. What did God do on the seventh day?
God rested, and gave us our Sabbath.
10. How do we know about this creation?
God tells us about it in His Word, the Bible.
Memory verse: “And God saw everything that He had made, and behold it was very good.” Genesis 1:31
the content of the post
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!